Riverside

April 03, 2014

Only a few days left until my birthday, I'll be stepping into a new decade and for some absolutely superficial reason, I'm so excited! I'm on my way home right now and tomorrow I'll have all my best friends over for a party full of sweets, good music and lots of lols. For the past few days I've only been thinking of that. During the more boring lectures I've spent time on Pinterest, searching for cute cupcakes to bake. In between lectures I've been shopping for decorations and disposable cameras. I'm yet to make a playlist and choose between two dresses to wear (more about my outfit troubles on the FB page). 
Anyway, I've been choosing comfort and warmth over awesomeness these days and fitting all of my worldly belongings into this fantastic bag. I got it from the bloggers' flea market in December and for a slight moment, I hoped it was a real Mulberry. It's not, but I can pretend. 

Minu sünnipäevani on jäänud ainult paar päeva, olen ühe jalaga juba uues kümnendis ja millegipärast olen nii ärevil! Sõidan praegu Tallinna poole ja homme tulevad kõik head sõbrad külla ja pidutseme hea muusika, megakoguse magusa ja lõbusa tuju seltsis. Viimased paar päeva olen ainult sellest mõelnud. Igavate loengute ajal olen Pinterestist armsate muffinite retsepte otsinud ja loengute vahepeal olen käinud poes, et osta igasuguseid tobedaid kaunistusi ja ühekordseid kaameraid. Playlist on veel tegemata ja kahe kleidi vahel pean ka valima (minu dilemmast saate lähemalt lugeda mu FB lehelt).
Loomulikult olen selle ilmaga eelistanud pigem mugavust ja sooja, sest kevad otsustas end ära peita. Kõik kaasaskantava kraami olen mahutanud sellesse lahedasse käekotti. Sain selle detsembris blogijate turult ja hetkeks isegi lootsin, et see on päris Mulberry. Tegelikult ei ole, aga ma võin ju teeselda. 



 coat -monton
sweater-thrifted
trousers- c/o oasap.com
shoes- blink
necklace- thrifted
pictures takes with Nikon 1.

2 comments :

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)