Not at Coachella

April 20, 2014

I'm terribly sorry for the silence on the blog. Don't worry, I haven't disappeared under a rock or dramatically fled to another country. I've actually been under a heavy load of schoolwork and gone to Pärnu for the weekend. Being in the summer capital is ever-so-teasing, because the weather actually feels like summer, tourists take over the streets and daily ice creams are a must, but in the back of my head there's still the shadow of school on Monday. 
All that didn't stop me from dressing like it's the middle of summer or that I actually want to be at Coachella (I do, though), floral crown and everything. Also, how cool is that dress? I got it from Forever 21, while in Dublin, mostly because of the zip halfway through the dress. My friends thought it's ridiculously tacky, but to me, it's has the perfect 90s aura. 

Vabandan selle pika vaikuse pärast blogis. Siiski pole vaja muretseda, ma pole kivi alla kadunud või dramaatiliselt teise riiki põgenenud. Olen hoopis koolitöö alla mattunud ja põgenesin nädalavahetuseks Pärnusse. Suvepealinnas olemine on tõeliselt mõnus, aga samas nii õrritav. Ilm on täiesti suvine, turistid on linnatänavad juba üle võtnud ja igapäevane jäätis on kohustuslik, aga kuskil kuklas on ikka meeles, et esmaspäeval peab ju kooli minema. 
Siiski riietusin nii nagu oleks südasuvi või ma tahaksin iga hinna eest Coachellal olla (tahangi tegelikult), lilled juustes ja puha. Selle ägeda kleidi sain Dublinist Forever 21-st ning suurim meelitaja oli minu jaoks see lukk keset kleiti. Sõbrad küll arvasid, et see on tobe, aga mulle meeldib see kerge 90ndate aura, mille see kleidile annab. 


jacket- random brand
floral crown- diy
sunglasses- house
shoes- from penney's 
pictures taken with Nikon 1.

1 comment :

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)